Midibox CV features available?

jojjelito

Buenas tardes!

I have yet to experiment with the A_OUT and my SEQ_V4. However, I was taking a quick glance at the sauce code and wasn't able to spot some useful (to me at least) functions related to CV output: namely gate polarity, output curve and possibly interpolation. Then there's the issue of calibration. It's probable that I've missed something, or is just plain crazy or - just dreaming out loud.

Have I missed something, or would I be free to add those to some Aout channel setup menu? My MS-10 says it wants to be connected :hug: The modular growls and purrs that it wants to make weird sounds under MB_SEQ control too. The match is entirely seemly.

Since I need such options as well, I will add a special CV configuration menu soon.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thank you and cheers!

I had a hunch it might come, but I had to check so I didn't start some parallel hacking :poke:

This will be interesting, a USB/Ethernet sequencer with SD-card storage containing a now beefy octal MIDI-CV converter! It's ultra-modern and retro in one box. Trip the light fantastic!

Kind regards,

Johan

Instead of programming you now can spend the time for testing the new CV handler + configuration possibilities :)

cv1.gif

it's available with beta28

Best Regards, Thorsten.

P.S.: Hz/V calibration isn't working properly in precompiled beta28 binary - the updated source code can be found in the repository, just recompile the application.