Panel sale - Oakley / x0xb0x / mb6582 etc.

julianf

I have been going over the shelves and have a load of CNC engraved panels for sale, and still some pactec pt10 cases.

Some of these are graded panels, with small defects (which are noted and photographed) and some are just surplus.

Some of the ones with marks, etc, ive put aside as im not going to post stuff out that i can see errors on, but, in reality, when the build is complete some will be virtually impossible to spot. Some of these will give a huge saving against going to FPE etc. for virtually the same end result : )

Ive copied and pasted the descriptions below, but theres more info, prices, photos etc here - http://www.thebeast.co.uk/cnc/sale/

Thanks, Julian

ps. im in the UK, but ship all over : )

Midibox 6285 panel set (front and rear) - cut in blue and infilled in white

x0xb0x panel set (front and rear) - cut in matt black without infill (silver writing)

5u Oakley VC-LFO - cut in matt black with white infill

5u Oakley Discontinuity - cut in matt black with white infill

5u Oakley Discontinuity - cut in matt black with no infill (silver writing)

3u x 4hp Eurorack Moog Voyager break out - cut in matt black with white infill

Frac into Euro adapter

5u Oakley Discontinuity - cut in matt black with white infill

Midibox 6285 panel set (front and rear) - cut in matt black and infilled in yellow

x0xb0x panel set (front and rear) - cut in blue without infill (silver writing)

19" x 1u Oakley Filtrex 2 panel - cut in 3mm natural silver with black infill

Pactec PT-10 cases

5u Oakley Sample / Slew - cut in matt black with no infill (silver writing)

5u Oakley Cascaded OTA Filter - cut in matt black with no infill (silver writing)

5u Oakley Noise / Filter - cut in matt black with no infill (silver writing)

• 4 weeks later...

im so sorry for such a slow reply - i often miss forum replies, as you dont get email notifications for them, and i dont spend so much time actually on forums.

im afraid the blue panel is gone.

i am going to be making some more at some point in the nearish future though, and, if i get any graded panels, ill certainly contact you before anyone else.

(or, of course, if i dont make a mess of them, you could have a nice one, but im afraid i normally charge more for ones i dont make errors on! : )

julian

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry - i havent been watching the forums much recently - if anyone wants me, i get email notification from the PMs, but not from forum posts...

But, in answer to your question, i actually just finished up some mb6582 panels today, and i still have some graded cases in stock.

I was planning on taking some photos tommorow and starting a thread here. Im also just about to finish up a panel for the mbseq desktop case (just 1-off as an example)

The mb6582s finished today are -

matt black / orange infill (held for Rave-TZ)

matt black / blue infill

satin blue / no infill (silver)

The mbseq 17" is -

matt black / green infill

Anyway photos to follow tommorow.

Julian

Edited by julianf