"Buzzer" Midi Controller

AERA

I am looking to build a midi controller which looks like some kind of "Buzzer".

This should give you an impression: http://www.gluecksradshop.de/images/Buzzer%20480%20x%20330%20Kopie.jpg

It only needs to output one single midi-signal, and I would like it to have a real bright flashing light when hitting it.

Does anybody have an idea how to build such a thing?

In case you are curious:

I want it to be part of my liveset, one single midi signal triggering a bunch of Reaktor Ensembles, making the sound "explode" so to speak, climaxing my perfomance.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

If you want to press the thing that lights up, then look for illuminated momentary push switch (extra super large). Otherwise a separate button and light would do? (much more choices)

There are sample apps that output midi events on the switch closure that will do the job.

To drive the lamp/LED(s), assuming it has its own voltage/supply then a double pole switch is necessary to separate the midi from the lighting circuits. A relay (as suggested) or diodes can be used as alternatives (in the case where you have just a single pole pushbutton).