A new MIDIBox SEQ V4 lives!

gtxdude

Greetings MIDIBoxers,

I came to this community just over two years ago after I stumbled across a vid that TK made of the V3 SEQ. After watching that video I set out to find out more about this MIDIBox thing and to possibly build one.

I started out buy scouring uCApps for hours and reading everything in site, I decided to build a MIDIBox MON with MTC display to learn the basics of bringing a MIDIBox project to life. This proved to be the perfect project to learn the MBHP with. Not to big - not to small - just right.

Then I started on the SEQ. I managed to get one of the last ULTRA PCBs and build it, and then TK launched the V4 SEQ with the 32 bit core. So I switched horses to that platform. A wilba UI PCB here, a TK enclosure there, a Julian top panel and pretty soon I had everything I needed to complete the project.

I have uploaded a few pics to my gallery to show the results. The main purpose of this post is to thank the MIDIBox community for your support and making this possible. TK, nILS, wilba, ultra, Altitude, Julian in the UK, and all of the rest of you have all been very supportive in my journey. You guys rock, every one of you!

Now the fun begins, I get to start using this thing...

Thank you one and all,

gtxdude