Midi sync vs.SID

Stigmata

If the sync function hasn't been activated in the patch, it has to be enabled by sending CC#125 to the right channel with value 1, 3 or 7

Example: B0 7D 01 (hexadecimal form)

See also the SID CC implementation table.

Logic Configuration: open Options->Song Settings->Synchronization, click on the MIDI tab, and select the MIDI interface(s) which should send the clock

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Ok, I'm using a patch that has the wave table sync activated, and I have cubase sending midi clock and midi timecode. I also have a fader on my midicontroler set to CC#120 (wavetable rate). When I play back a midi clip of just one held note, the wavetable sequence is not related to the tempo of the sequencer. If I change the wavetable rate it still changes the speed of the wavetable. Shouldn't this be disabled? Or am I misunderstanding something. Thanks

Justin

EDIT: Ok, I think I got it working, now the tempo affects the wavetable rate, but it is not locked with the metronome. Is there a certain rate that I must set the wavetable rate to to get 16th notes?