completed sammich for sale

ultra

i'm selling my midibox sammich sid b/c i need to eat! the price is $250.

the lcd backlight doesn't work (can be easily replaced with one of your choice) but the voltage is there. i currently have the jumper set to 5v. also, my ex had started to paint it and i'm not sure what she was thinking. only the "power" label on the back is painted in white, and there's a faint white smear of paint around the label that can be seen in the right light. if you plan on painting this, it'll disappear no problem. pm me if you want to buy. thanks!

btw a 12v psu (switchable voltage) is included. also, shipping is whatever actual cost to wherever you are. you can choose whether or not you want it tracked. i'm in USA.

ultra

post-4724-0-46171500-1313972007_thumb.jp

post-4724-0-96665900-1313972026_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

i'm selling my midibox sammichSID b/c i need to eat! the price is $250.

the lcd backlight doesn't work (can be easily replaced with one of your choice) but the voltage is there. i currently have the jumper set to 5v. also, my ex had started to paint it and i'm not sure what she was thinking. only the "power" label on the back is painted in white, and there's a faint white smear of paint around the label that can be seen in the right light. if you plan on painting this, it'll disappear no problem. pm me if you want to buy. thanks!

btw a 12v psu (switchable voltage) is included. also, shipping is whatever actual cost to wherever you are. you can choose whether or not you want it tracked. i'm in USA.

ultra

ahoy! sorry for the late reply, i've been swamppped with work.

I am totally intersted, but tim let me know that i was on the list for the next batch, which should be this month and i already have one. I feel that i'd be cheating myself if i have two pre built ones =(

thanks though your offer is really honest and nice. i'm really surprised no1 snagged this up... i noticed another one for sale but he's asking for more.

hope i didnt waste your time bro...