i'm considering to sell my SEQ 3

bosone

this is the baby:

http://www.alchemystudio.it/Strumenti/Sequencer/Sequencer_en.html

honestly, in the latest couple of years not using it very much, and since that i recently bought reaktor 5 i found a large number of software seq very interesting more suitable for home recording.

so, i'm considering to sell the sequencer that i have build several years ago.

the appearance is not so appealing, i know... i upgraded it to the latest 3.x version, it's working (i can make some video if requested).

obviously, if sold, it would be sold "as-is", but honestly i do not know how much could i ask. i do not want to "earn" money but i would like to sell it for a reasonable value, otherwise i would keep it... :)

it has the standard 3x configuration, all the board were bought from a PCB maker and solfered by myself. several "recycled" cables and stuff was used. the front panel was self-made and could be replaced, but you must detach and re-solder all the keys. it is not so wasy for me to open and describe what's inside or make photo of the board because it is on a desk with other stuff onto it.

displays are not backlit, keys are from an old PC keyboard, rotary encoder were bought.

Hi!

If you upgrade your SEQ V3 to V4, then you gonna sell all your software sequencers!!! :thumbsup:

Best regards!

igi

i admit i was tempted... but considering that i have not so much time to spend on it anymore, i prefer playing guitar/keys and make music and that the use of sequencers - apart Sonar! :D - is not so important in the music i make now, i think i will stay with software seq... and let someone else upgrade this one! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...