WTB: MIDIBox SID w/ case and panel, kit or built

Johey

Can I post a want to buy thread here? Let me try!

I'm looking for an abandoned MIDIBox SID project or whatever reason you have to sell yours. :) I'm too lazy to hunt around for all parts. If everything, including case and panel, was to be bought as a kit then it would be fine. A shortcut would suite me good, however.

I do have some SID chips and a nonfunctional VIC64 which gladely would lend me it's case if I find all other parts I need to build a module based one. But I'm opened to suggestions.

Preferrably within EU to avoid customs and delays.

Can I post a want to buy thread here? Let me try!

I'm looking for an abandoned MIDIBox SID project or whatever reason you have to sell yours. :) I'm too lazy to hunt around for all parts. If everything, including case and panel, was to be bought as a kit then it would be fine. A shortcut would suite me good, however.

I do have some SID chips and a nonfunctional VIC64 which gladely would lend me it's case if I find all other parts I need to build a module based one. But I'm opened to suggestions.

Preferrably within EU to avoid customs and delays.

from a proud new owner of a stereo SID v2, i highly suggest building your own ;] well worth the work

-ajax

[...] that list [...]

Nice researching there! Thanks! :) Have you completed with stuff you already had or is this a complete list? I can see there are no SID chips and no panels, so I assume you already had those at least? What about pot knobs?

This MB-6502 is for four SIDs right? Can it fit eight?

Nah, haven't completed it. Still in the ordering phase :ahappy: Yes, I think it's a complete list. Google the link I posted for the corresponding thread, I got it from there.

• Panels: google julianf panel site:midibox.org
  • Building tutorial: google hawkeye building tutorial site:midibox.org
  • Knobs: bulk orders, finished one myself this week. Will do another in coming days...#
  • SIDs: eBay or the fleamarket here

The MB-6582 is designed for 8 SIDs!

Edited by kristal=

I've aldready bought 8 SIDs and got an offer for case and panels from julianf.

[...] Will do another in coming days [...]

Would there be any benefits to order knobs (or other parts) together in one batch? I guess not, since I live in Sweden, but you never know.