[GIVEAWAY] Optex 2x40 display

NorthernLightX

I am sorting my midibox stuff and come across stuff I'm not going to use anymore, that holds little to no value to me, and maybe I can make someone else happy with it.

This time it's an Optex 2x40 LCD display WITH A LIFTED TRACK AND SOME LEFTOVER RUBBISH ON THE SOLDERPADS. It is however still possible to solder directly to the (SMD) pin of the IC for this particular track and/or other tracks that turn out to be damaged. A DIL connector was soldered to this module previously and removing that did the forementioned damage.

It's free of charge of course, shipping can be done cheap. Let me know if you're interested.

I am sorting my midibox stuff and come across stuff I'm not going to use anymore, that holds little to no value to me, and maybe I can make someone else happy with it.

This time it's an Optex 2x40 LCD display WITH A LIFTED TRACK AND SOME LEFTOVER RUBBISH ON THE SOLDERPADS. It is however still possible to solder directly to the (SMD) pin of the IC for this particular track and/or other tracks that turn out to be damaged. A DIL connector was soldered to this module previously and removing that did the forementioned damage.

It's free of charge of course, shipping can be done cheap. Let me know if you're interested.

it 's very generous!!

how much is shipping to Reunion?

Have you got some picture?

thank you

Hello xarolium, please specify Reunion, there are several places named that. :) Do you mean the Island east of Madagaskar?

The LCD weighs 95 gram, with a bit of proper packaging the total weight will probably be just over 100 gram. International shipping outside the EU, from 100 to 250 gram costs about €6.

Cheers, Alex.

[edit]

Funny, I just found out that the island Réunion is in fact member of the EU :blink:

It doesn't change the shipping charges though, Corsica is the only French island that has the cheaper "EU" charges...

It is an Optrex PWB40267-CEM by the way, this site has a few pictures.

Edited by NorthernLightX

• 2 months later...

Hi Alex,

i´ve got an MBFM on my long build list - if you really want to give it away, i would gladly take the display and promise, it would be used in a MIDIbox again :-)

Shipping would go to Germany - contact me via PM if you are interested - thanks a lot!

Many greets!

Peter