[WTB] Sammich button caps

NorthernLightX

I need 23 button caps for my MBFM project; I'd like to use rectangular buttons like on the sammichSID and -FM. I know both Mouser and Digikey carry them but I'd rather not order in the US because of minimum order value, relatively expensive shipping, and unpredictable import taxes. x0xsh0p.de carries them as well but I mailed the guy a week ago and am still waiting for a response, so that does not give me a good feeling either.

So, if you have 23 of these babies you want to part with, or are ordering at Mouser or Digikey soon and don't mind including a few buttons for me, please PM me! :thumbsup:

I need 23 button caps for my MBFM project; I'd like to use rectangular buttons like on the sammichSID and -FM. I know both Mouser and Digikey carry them but I'd rather not order in the US because of minimum order value, relatively expensive shipping, and unpredictable import taxes. x0xsh0p.de carries them as well but I mailed the guy a week ago and am still waiting for a response, so that does not give me a good feeling either.

So, if you have 23 of these babies you want to part with, or are ordering at Mouser or Digikey soon and don't mind including a few buttons for me, please PM me! :thumbsup:

If those are the same buttons as used for Wilba's MBSEQ I have tons of spares (not used for my MBSEQ). If you agree I can simply add them to the LCD window shipment I'll be sending next week. Deal?