Reloading project.hex

Sauraen

Hi TK,

I'm running MIOS Studio 2.3.0 on Ubuntu 10.04, I apologize if this has been fixed in a later version.

When I'm debugging a program, I leave the LPC17 on and connected via USB and I leave MIOS Studio open. I change some code, recompile, and then want to upload the new version. I discovered during my recent debugging session that clicking Browse and selecting the same file does not cause MIOS Studio to send the new, recompiled project.hex, but the same one it just sent. The only way I can get it to reload that file is by dropping down the file path box and selecting a different project.hex from a different project, and then going back to the original one. Can you make it reload project.hex from disk every time you click Send?

Thanks,

Sauraen

I haven't seen this issue at all.  In fact if Mios Studio is untouched and I recompile, all I have to do is press START to load the new code.  Every time my code changes didn't upload, I forgot to do the file SAVE in Notepad++.  Are you sure your pointing to the newly compiled HEX file?  I've done this to.

Pete