BANK %C problem

Spirit

hi again.

I have a problem that a banked button doesn't clear screen with LABEL="%C"

if have 5 buttons that's change the MAIN Banks :

EVENT_BUTTON ID=1  TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=1:1   BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:1 LABEL="%C"
EVENT_BUTTON ID=2  TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=20:20 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:20 LABEL="%C"
EVENT_BUTTON ID=3  TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=30:30 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:30 LABEL="%C"
EVENT_BUTTON ID=9  TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=40:40 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:40 LABEL="%C"
EVENT_BUTTON ID=10 TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=50:50 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:50 LABEL="%C"

as you see they also trigger SECTIONS because on the NGR I put all the info that the LCD should show. they also Clear the LCD so that the text is not overlapping.

now I have SUB banks on the MAIN banks..

EVENT_BUTTON ID=12 BANK=20 TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=21:21 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:21

so here you see on BANK 20 if I press button id 12 it will switch to bank 21 and it triggers a other section.. so a other text on the LCD screen.

first I cleared the screen on the NGR so that the text wasn't overlapping, the only problem is that ^label on the NGC aren't shown.. only if I press the button or drag the slider the ^label was show..

so I removed the %C command from the NGR.

now if I switched to Bank 21 the ^label was show right away. only the text from bank20 is still show in peaces because the text from bank21 is on top..

so I did this

EVENT_BUTTON ID=12 BANK=20 TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=21:21 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:21 LABEL="%C"

but nothing happened..

so I removed the BANK=20.

and everything was working fine only the only problem now is if I press button id=12 bank 21 is allways triggered and doesn't act as a SUB BANK..

kind regards, spirit

You've to consider the following: neither LCD labels, nor NGR scripts will be executed immediately.

Instead the output/execution will only be requested, and handled by a lower priority task.

Whenever requests happened, MBNG will first handle all requested LCD updates (labels)

Then it will execute your requested NGR ^section

Best Regards, Thorsten.

yes I did notice this already. by trial and error..

but the problem I have is that this command line:

EVENT_BUTTON ID=12 BANK=20 TYPE=META META=SETBANK RANGE=21:21 BUTTON_MODE=ONONLY META=RUNSECTION:21 LABEL="%C"

doesn't clear the LCD

/spirit

ahh i found out its not the %C or banks that give the issue i have..

But its the EVENT_*Sender*Receiver that causes this.

because if i replace all the Senders and receivers with a "Virtual" Event_AINSER then the LCD updates correct..

/spirit

Edited by Spirit