Eagle PCB Schematics

Flecko

I'm starting to draw my PCB up in Eagle, and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I've mostly used PSpice in the past(also used Magic, but that tool is hell,) so I was wondering if anyone has any of their various PCBs in Eagle format that I can check out?

It doesn't matter what the schematic is, I just want to see how it looks. I've cruised around google, and searched the forums, but have had no luck. Its probably right under my nose.

If anyone could email me or PM me or whatever, I'd be eternally greatful.

-Flecko

EDIT: I guess I should be more specific. I want to make a schematic that I can drop my ICs in and solder their legs down, drop in my resistors, and capacitors, solder their legs down, and be done with.

Perhaps someone can send me one that they've used in a MidiBox project? Thanks again.

Hi everyone, i'm very new on this forum, i just started to build a midibox some weeks ago. I want to make the PCB's with the "laser printer-technique", so i need a printed picture from the PCB. But how can I make such a monochrome picture in Eagle Light?

I turned off everything but the "top" and "vias" layers, and tried to print a monochrome picture. That's all right, but how can i leave the holes in the middle of the "vias"? The program exports the picture without the holes. What can i do? May i draw the holes with an external program?  ???

Thanks for anwswering.

i have some pdf's that are right, i will send them to the portal.

warning, unless you are stubborn like me , i would order premade boards from smash tv. i have made a couple, and they are not as good as i would like, though i think they will work. i definitely don't think you will save money trying to do them yourself.( maby if you have a laser printer, i had to go to a copy shop for mine) i think i am going to buy the rest of my boards from smash tv, unless i  can find a better way to do them myself.

i only have pdf's for the jdm,core,sid,and din modules, i can make the others if you need them, but it will be a couple days.

oh, and they are a big download(for pdf's anyway.) i anted as high quality as possible.

good luck

Thanks for the quick answer! I would be very thankful, if you could post a URL to this forum, and I could download those pdf's. I need the core, the ain and din modules. I think I'm quite stubborn. But this will come out in a few weeks.  ;)

I want to try. If it doesn't work, I will order premade boards.

the link to the portal comes up in the nav bar of www.ucapps.de i beleive it is www.midibox.org. i have core and din ready now, i'll need to make ain, i'll probably do everyone a favor and make one for each module. i have contacted poeleq about how to get them on the portal, havent got an answer yet. if you are in a hurry other arrangements can be made to get them to you.

as for doing it yourself , more power to you, it will be a learning experience if nothing else.i found that with care the backing of self adhesive labels works best. you will probably mess a few up first but try and youll get the feel for it. you can always scrub the toner off if you screw it up. use the side that the stickers stick to, not the back.

again , good luck.

Oooh! Quite big!  :o

I got the one .pdf for the core module. You can send me the others, but please only one at the same time. And thanks again! (I think the biggest file i can recieve is 4 or 5 MBs)