No "FreeRTOS project" option

Hello,

I want to build a MIDI controller for my Mutable Instruments Ambika, based on the Midibox NG.

I already ordered all the parts and did most of the soldering, and now I'm trying to install the MIOS32 Bootloader on the LPCXpresso board.

I'm running on Ubuntu 12.04, and have installed the LPCXpresso IDE v7.1.1. I managed to install the "blinky" example, and the LED2 is constantly blinking, so it looks like the basics are working quite well.

Now I'm trying to follow the instructions from http://www.ucapps.de/index.html?page=mbhp_core_lpc17.html.

However, I don't have the option to create a "FreeRTOS project". I attached a screenshot of the options I see.

Do I have to install any additional software or maybe an older version of the LPCXpresso IDE?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!

post-20762-0-46841700-1399815087_thumb.p

For some reason I remember having this very problem when I tried to load the MIOS into my LPC17 but it was about 9-12 months ago.  Why don't you try to select the LPC175x-6x -> "C Project" or the "LPCOpen - C Project" and see if you can load the file this way.  The Laptop that I did this with had display problems and was replaced so I don't have anything to verify what version I did this with.

• 2 weeks later...