[SOLD] SEQ4 knob set

kristal=

I have a complete SEQ4 knob set for sale. 21EUR for the knobs with one data wheel of your choice. For 24EUR you'll get both data wheels. Please add 5,60EUR for international insured shipping.

Dimensions of the knobs:

http://www.albs.de/ecom/images/866003.pdf

http://www.albs.de/ecom/images/860018.pdf

Best regards

Martin

post-7120-0-77680600-1400920758_thumb.jp

post-7120-0-22977500-1400923682_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

Are those two different types/sizes of small encoder knobs?

I'm interested, but I think I'd rather have the 16 step encoder knobs be the same...

No, the set consists of 17 uniform DK11-170 A.6/4 knobs and one or two data wheels, shown in the first picture.

The second picture only shows an example of how they look on a SEQ4 frontplanel. I tested various knobs, but the DK11-170 A.6/4 turned out to look and feel good. The knobs in the set were never assembled, so I sell them in mint condition.

Is that wheel color actually blue? I guess the "spare" knob (#17) is for the TPD extension?

RAL5002 resp. RAL9010 to be precisely. The 17th knob is of course for the TPD extension. :happy:

No, the set consists of 17 uniform DK11-170 A.6/4 knobs and one or two data wheels, shown in the first picture.

The second picture only shows an example of how they look on a SEQ4 frontplanel. I tested various knobs, but the DK11-170 A.6/4 turned out to look and feel good. The knobs in the set were never assembled, so I sell them in mint condition.

RAL5002 resp. RAL9010 to be precisely. The 17th knob is of course for the TPD extension. :happy:

Cool.  I'll take them then (both data knobs) - I'm in Toronto, Canada.