100 x TL1100 switch caps (black)

borfo

I bought 100 of these black Mouser 612-TAC-BK caps thinking I’d use them in my Seq V4, but wound up going with different caps. I’ll probably never use these. Anyone have any use for them? These fit the common TL1100 tact switches. (just to be clear, these are the caps. Switches not included.)

They cost me $27 – $13.50 + shipping sound fair? I should be able to fit them in a regular envelope, so postage should be cheap. I’m in Toronto, Canada.

http://ca.mouser.com/ProductDetail/E-Switch/TACBLK/?qs=6C6BR4UgC3MHZOSFIIAQsw==

Cool.  Looks like regular mail (ie: no tracking number) to Norway will be $6 at the most.  Probably cheaper than that - I'll check at the post office.  PM me your address and I'll just mail it out and let you know how much it cost.  You can just paypal it to me after I mail it.

Edited by borfo

They should both fit the same tl1100 switches.  These caps are Length: 9.80mm - Width: 5.50mm - Height: 11.20mm - the caps referred to in the SEQ parts list are these (Length: 12.1mm - width: 5.9mm - 11mm height):

http://ca.mouser.com/ProductDetail/CK-Components/PE-BK/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsqIr59i2oRctAaD8wfjvPOMa0ZOJ%252b2auk=

So, mine are ~2mm narrower, ~.4mm less wide, and ~.2mm less high

No worries/no hassle if you don't want them.

Edited by borfo

• 2 weeks later...

Cool.  They're yours if you want them.  On October third I'm leaving on a sailing trip for a month, so it'd be easiest for me if it could get done sooner rather than later.  If you're sure you want them, just PM me your address and I'll mail them out, and you can paypal me the cash whenever you get around to it.