Snapshots differencing by Parameter Groups

=FFW=>

Hi,

maybe this has been coming up before and theres a solution.

To the ones who might know one, please shed some light.

Is it possible, to dedicate snapshots to certain groups of parameters?

Goal would be, that (to be defined) Parameter Group 1 gets an own snapshot

as well as Parameter Group 2 and so on..

Thanks in advance,

=FFW=>

Hi,

too difficult at my side...

However, if I would provide access to the "no_dump" flag in the .NGR file, you would be able to enable/disable the flag for the affected events before restoring the snapshot via "exec_meta SetSnapshot <number>", "exec_meta LoadSnapshot" and "exec_meta DumpSnapshot".

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hmmm,

However, if I would provide access to the "no_dump" flag in the .NGR file, you would be able to enable/disable the flag for the affected events before restoring the snapshot via "exec_meta SetSnapshot <number>", "exec_meta LoadSnapshot" and "exec_meta DumpSnapshot".

as i understand it, this is a solution, isnt it? And not a bad one. Would you provide access to the flag (!) then?

The case would be to have three Parameter Groups with their own snapshots (track send amounts / track device parameters (cutoff etc.) / return-feedback matrix). As i understood it, one will enable/disable the respective flags for there parameter groups right before _restoring_, as when saving a snapshot, all parameters available get stored anyways (no matter if they have a no_dump flag)?

Cheers (and thank you),

=FFW=>