ui_store_file_required

pcbatterij

Jef - I don't know whats going on with this but I find the define located in "seq_ui.c" file with a reference in "seq_ui.h".  The revision header for seq_ui.c is:  // $Id: seq_ui.c 2102 2014-12-15 17:40:04Z tk $    I got this information directly from the SVN.MIOS32 repositories on line.

Are you using version 2102 for that file which was changed on 15-Dec?

Pete

I understand about your problems with the SVN.  I just don't have enough experience in using it.  The most I have done is do diff's between the original version that is stored on my PC.  I'm too afraid to try to do an update in my sandbox for fear that I will have problems with merging changes in the same files that others have changed.  From my previous knowledge with version control systems I know it can be done but I just don't need it for what I am doing.  It is nice that TK has used a naming convention that helps pin point where the variable or function is located.

Pete

Edited by kpete

Here a hint how you can retrieve the changes from an "official place" in order to get an impression about possible reasons for such issues.

Go to http://svnmios.midibox.org

Select the MIOS32 repository, and then click on the "View logs" button.

svn_usage_1.png

Check the comments, they are sometimes helpful.

Select the potential problematic version with a "known good" one, or whatever you want to compare.

Then click on the "show changed files" button:

svn_usage_2.png

This gives you a nice looking diff over all changes:

svn_usage_3.png

And with some luck you will find out quickly, that the variable has been declared in seq_ui.c :)

I'm using this web based method as well whenever somebody reports a problem after firmware changes in order to find out what I did ;-)

Best Regards, Thorsten.