seq UltraLite / Lemurized panel controls

tffshtt

High all,

I noticed Thorsten posted a virtual BLM lemur template for the SEQV4. I was wondering if something like that is theoretically possible for the panel controls(?)  I couldn't find anything in the manual on sysex commands for those parameters.

I would use very few of the panel controls and I'm interested in the smallest possible format for the SEQv4. i.e. I would like to control as much as possible from launchpad minis and then use the ipad just for the most essential commands. 

• 3 weeks later...
High all, I noticed Thorsten posted a virtual BLM lemur template for the SEQV4. I was wondering if something like that is theoretically possible for the panel controls(?)  I couldn't find anything in the manual on sysex commands for those parameters.   I would use very few of the panel controls and I'm interested in the smallest possible format for the SEQv4. i.e. I would like to control as much as possible from launchpad minis and then use the ipad just for the most essential commands. 
Same question! I'd like to evaluate how the SEQ would fit into my workflow before I build one.

• 2 weeks later...

"the panel controls(?)" are not talking midi i think but spi or ic2  or something like that. 

The BLM talks midi.  

I know that it's possible to control many features of the midibox seq via a keyboard. So i would look that up and see what you can do with that.

There is an virtual midibox available. for just try-ing

Edited by flyweight

It might be possible for V4L with some (simple) app extensions, but not for V4 since Lemur can't display LCD contents.

The virtual MBSEQ V4 runs only under MacOS. Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore with the latest MacOS changes due to a incompatibility with PYMIDI. Actually it should be rewritten so that it uses Juce as a framework, so that it would also run under Linux and Windows, but this is some work (and I'm still searching for a skilled programmer who could take it over :smile:)

Best Regards, Thorsten.