MB606 (TR606-Clone-Midification) any Info to this?

Phatline

does anybody know more about this, the forum search give me absulutly nothing about this....

he built all of this without asking a single question to his quest... well then he is a master.... or maybe the forum lost data (alexandria...)

why i ask.

yes my 606 is dead, precisely my midi-retrofit is broken... but like most all other 606 links also my retrofit supllyers website from when vienna is dead. (Called MIDI606), it was fully velocity sensitive.

where the individual trigger should come i know... where to connect the accent also... also i know that the individual triggers are 1ms pulse time.... since the accent is also a sequencer track on the same type of output i guess it is also 1ms time...

but i must guess, because the orginal CPU of the device is not into the machine anymore.... i cant measure.

---I also think i found the accent-amount- the retrofit removes the bridge left to D8 and wire it to some pins to the retrofit-PIC (i think it was a pic... the data is filed away....) may he used some onboard DAC (on a 40pin PIC?)

anyway, off but also ON-Topic >>>i hate that >>> of course of MONEY and  PROFIT THINKING - and so on, information gots lost, or never get free.... 80% of them retrofits where for money, and  now nolonger exist - so nobody makes money with it, but in the other side - the information how they done that devices is not here > LOST...

this was a good example for that.

a other one:

i had a website with 100th of mine free songs online (all of mine, and a few other artists)... but i have to pay for that server year for year for year., then they said i had no payed, (i dont get no warning or so) and the ereased all of it, and then the want MONEY FROM ME.... they dont get them shit anyway..  since 2 years my website no longer exist...a example for information got lost.

UPDATE:

multiplicate the triggertime by velocity value change the sound and the loudness a bit, or more then a bit:

// a midi note comes in and trigger the following events...:     
TrgTmp[0]=1; //Trig-State - flag...

TrigDecayValue[0] = velocity*10; //calculate Trigger-Time via Velocity > 1000us = 1ms
MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(40, 1); //Trigger-Velocity-Pin-Out

//The real accent layer "common" -0-15V
TrgTmp[8]=1;  //initalize Accent-Trigger-Layer  
TrigDecayValue[8] = velocity*20; 
if(TrigDecayValue[8] < 1000) {TrigDecayValue[8]=1000;} //1000us = 1ms
         if (AccentStage == 0) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(32,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 1) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(33,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 2) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(34,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 3) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(35,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 4) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(36,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 5) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(37,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 6) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(38,  1);}
         if (AccentStage == 7) {MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(39,  1);}} 

//now the decay counter ---DOUT-hi-state-time
static void TASK_Trigger_Decay(void *pVParameters){//Trigger > Note OFF
   portTickType xLastExecutionTime;
   xLastExecutionTime = xTaskGetTickCount();       // Initialise the xLastExecutionTime variable on task entry

while( 1 ) {
      if (TrgTmp[8]==1)  { //is the Trigger state HI (ON)? 8 = ACCENT LAYER
          TrigDecayCount[8]++;
          if(TrigDecayCount[8] >= TrigDecayValue[8]){TrigDecayCount[8] = 0; //Reset Counter
			  TrgTmp[8] = 0; //Reset the Trigger State > avoid endless loops
              MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(32, 0),MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(33, 0),MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(34, 0),
		      MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(35, 0),MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(36, 0),MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(37, 0),		                                       
		      MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(38, 0),MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(39, 0);} }

//Decay-Time > TrigTmp-State > DOUT-State
      if (TrgTmp[0]==1)  { //is the Trigger state HI (ON)?
          TrigDecayCount[0]++;
          if(TrigDecayCount[0] >= TrigDecayValue[0]){TrigDecayCount[0] = 0; //Reset Counter
			  TrgTmp[0] = 0; //Reset the Trigger State > avoid endless loops
              MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(40,  0);//OUT Trigger > LO
              MIOS32_DOUT_PinSet(48, 0);}} //OUT Trigger Indicator > LO}}
Edited by Phatline