sd card modul

samy14

Hello everybody. I just have one small question though. The SD card module from Mouser is good only me is cost postage and customs too high. I pay but not 30 for customs and shipping if the module costs only 2,30. My question to you in the link below? Can I also use it without problems? Because I always though the schematics of the modules find but no schematics from core 32f4! Is that just as well or I need something else but thanks already times for it. https://www.conrad.de/de/sd-kartensockel-druck-druck-attend-104h-tda0-r01-1-st-1308325.html

tk first thanks for the mega-project and then also for the mass. Thanks a lot for this. ok sorry I am that I do now only register but with work still family, it is not so easy to cultivate his Hobbys :)  . So the module because of the big C .... Just what I still question is how is the schematics to understand? It's always different connected to the core. I'll make you a picture and try to use. Whether I can do it a try so to solder a. core with LCD display running except the SD module is still missing.

not only looks good but also is going well :) at least after I have the SD card into the module is pushed no longer display on the LCD, the card is not present. So I think that the core recognizes the card :) .. So now but come the next questions ... The SD must be formatted in FAT32 or? If so, how can I solve this because I have no card reader on the laptop that's also on the core or on mios32? .. Secondly yet because I want to obstruct the CS PCB which then so thought that the core of the normal firmware is dubbed and on the SD card then running together of the two WILBA and then alla symbiosis sorry folks I know many questions :)

Hey people .. I do not want a new order in the forum open so I write the times in here .... Can someone please tell me how I the firmware from WILBA to the SD card already getting the entire network searched think there is not really what a link or something would be nice of you fully. Or a brief explanation :) thank you