Klee Sequencer Emulation

Rowan

I've just spent some time reading up on the Klee sequencer as I'm thinking about building one. It dawned on my while reading some of the documentation that the MBSEQ could be enhanced to have a Klee Track type. 

The way I understand the key difference is that it has multipul "play heads" and the output voltage is the is the sum of the voltages of the steps the various play heads are at. 

This PDF has a much better explanation of the way it works.

http://www.modular.fonik.de/klee2/know_the_klee_draft3_203.pdf

It seems that the Klee is an almost mythical beast that exists in legend so it would be nice if it could be delivered to a wider audienc.

There's a guy called NV on Muffwiggler who made a really nice euro front panel for the Klee. Also, Dan Nigrin at Defective records has a software Klee out here: Software Klee It's worthwhile checking it out, but yes - a Klee type track in the MBseq would be tastee too.

Edited by jojjelito

I added this to the other requests in the wish list - it will be some effort to integrate such a mode into the existing architecture and GUI, therefore a quick implementation is very unlikely.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Great. I expected that it would take a lot of effort implement such a complex feature. 

There's a guy called NV on Muffwiggler who made a really nice euro front panel for the Klee. Also, Dan Nigrin at Defective records has a software Klee out here: Software Klee It's worthwhile checking it out, but yes - a Klee type track in the MBseq would be tastee too.

I'm on the wait list for the next batch on NV's euro panel.

I will check out the software Klee you linked to so I can get a better idea of what it's capable of.