[S]8x2/4x2 PCB LED-Ringer-Encoder

Phatline

Yo Phat,

I have 4 of Fairlightiis original 8x2 boards in stock, a bunch of pushable STEC12E08 12mm Alps encoders (need to be pinbent to fit in the 16mm slots!) and transparent Waldorf Knobs, > 1024 powerful enough green LEDs (for the 16x16 LEDmatrix), ULNs to boost those LEDs, chip sockets, matching resistors for the LEDs and most necessary shift registers available, that I am willing to let go. Basically, these are most parts necessary to build another Programma :-). I wanted to extend the Programma to double size, but this will probably not happen due to time (baby, awesome but time-intensive! :-) and space reasons.

Selling only, if you take the whole pack. I'd accept keeping the encoders, if you want easier life by soldering in some 16mm ones :-) If you are interested, write me a PM, I will look up everything and sum it up, selling 1:1 for the original purchase prices, but you will save on shipping, as it comes from one source, only :-).

Many greets!

Peter

Ok, documenting the MIDIbox LEDring wares to be handed over to the next blinkinglights enthusiast :-)

phat1.thumb.jpg.777b9c3aff78e57a99434d9d

4x LEDRing boards 8x2

phat2.thumb.jpg.604373a6c5df51d877521f86

64 + 2 spare Waldorf transparent knobs

phat3.thumb.jpg.77da8a7fadd956afdcc67454

about 1200 green LEDs suitable for the LEDring boards (100 LEDs = ca 11 grams). Yes, i now sell these by the kilo :-)

phat4.thumb.jpg.cba16cda0572d70298b9eeff

a bunch of pushable ALPS STEC 12mm encoders (only 47 pieces, need to buy a few more). Unfortunately they have different shaft lengths and they are 12mm (needs pinbending), so I'll sell them cheaply or make the purchase optional :-)

phat5.thumb.jpg.a16842181eb711fc7b4e2f81

and a bit of thru-hole hardware:

70pcs 47R (yes, that is the correct value for these LEDs in a 16x16 matrix) resistors. (6 spare)

8pcs ULN2803 + 8pcs 18pin sockets (these are not standard sockets for MIDIbox projects, so i include them :-))

16pcs 74HC595 (output shift registers)

16pcs 74HC165 (input shift registers)

(without 16pin sockets)

Still needed: a few 100nF caps, some resistor networks, and IDC sockets to connect to the core...

Calculating total price now and sending via PM :-)

Many greets and enjoy,

Peter