Schaeffer Apparatebau ship to France ?

gillesdeshays

TK, when you order a Front panel , you ask it by mail ?

no, I use the direct order feature of the Frontpanel designer software.

Maybe they are Balthasar's (from albs.de) friend

Some weeks ago I ordered the soft touch knobs for my MBSEQ from Balthasar - very fast response (on a saturday!) - he sent me pictures of the knobs and datawheels, so that I was able to choose my favourite ones. 4 days later I received the stuff :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

P.S.: he gave me the datawheel for free (as "sample") although he knew that I don't want to order in large quantities.

Hello,

Schaeffer ships to France quite quickly : my panel was sent on wednesday and I received it Monday.

Giles: Try to make an order directly via their software (that's effective). But if you do so and don't get any answer after a few weeks, don't make a new order again  (if you think that the first one was not taken into account) and just wait for their answer; because I've had a BIG misunderstanding with them and got 2 frontpanels ( :o)

About ALBS I had no problem with them and it was also quite quick to get my knovs and faders....but they are maybe on holidays right now !

Hope that you'll get your panel ion time...

Bye

Xsou

Some weeks ago I ordered the soft touch knobs for my MBSEQ from Balthasar - very fast response (on a saturday!) - he sent me pictures of the knobs and datawheels, so that I was able to choose my favourite ones. 4 days later I received the stuff

What????

I mail NOW!! ;D

I wish I'm going to have an answer....

if not, can someone in germany help me with this order?

Hello,

Schaeffer ships to France quite quickly : my panel was sent on wednesday and I received it Monday.

Giles: Try to make an order directly via their software (that's effective). But if you do so and don't get any answer after a few weeks, don't make a new order again  (if you think that the first one was not taken into account) and just wait for their answer; because I've had a BIG misunderstanding with them and got 2 frontpanels ( :o)

About ALBS I had no problem with them and it was also quite quick to get my knovs and faders....but they are maybe on holidays right now !

Hope that you'll get your panel ion time...

Bye

Xsou

The problem is the order software said me that the shipment cost cannot be calculated because of a lack of shimpent information .... ???

Paris is a too small town ?  :)

I call directly Schaeffer  and i got Christiane ;) which is really great and "sympatic" !

We talk during 10 mns ... about my panel but also about life and french language !

A really good contact !

So, Pilo, Germans have nothing against us !   ;)

( the war is over now !  ::) )

;D

She said me that normally ther confirm the order by mail 2 days after with the shipment cost if the software can't calculate it ...

So i will certainly have my panel @ time !

GREAT !

But i also ask to 27 different french "laser cutted aluminium" manufacturer .... and most of them are cheaper than Schaeffer !!!!

One of them " GRAVISE " said me 72 € whitout shipment when  Schaeffer asks me 144 € !!!

I will post a list of the best and the cheapest as soon as i have all the quotations .....

Thanks to everybody ! and specialy to Xsou !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Here is the (near) finished front panel ...

Picture%20003_vignette.jpg

Picture%20004_vignette.jpg

Now I can say that i'm the slowest midibox manufacturer !!! :)

8)

I'll do in the week the wooden bow ...

But i'm still worknig on the software config ... with bad results ... :(

i'll post some questions concerning double MB64E core in the testing_troubleshoot forum ...