Layout-master for PCB

SounDuke

Hi guys, I was thinking to photoetch a board. I downloaded .BRD CORE module layout for Eagle to print the master. How to eliminate all the components from the layout, to show only the tracks? Will the printed result be the reverse image of the board? THX for help, post off tips too! I'm a newbie  ;D

Hi guys, I was thinking to photoetch a board. I downloaded .BRD CORE module layout for Eagle to print the master. How to eliminate all the components from the layout, to show only the tracks? Will the printed result be the reverse image of the board? THX for help, post off tips too! I'm a newbie  ;D

Just wondering if you are going to drill the holes with a hand drill or a bench drill?

Cause i also wanna do my own boards, but having issues with the drilling. Heard its a killer with hand drills as the bits are just to tiny and breaks easily..

Cheers

Just wondering if you are going to drill the holes with a hand drill or a bench drill?

Cause i also wanna do my own boards, but having issues with the drilling. Heard its a killer with hand drills as the bits are just to tiny and breaks easily..

Cheers

I read few sites, that they use the dremel to mod their com's casing. Just wondering you have any experience with that?

Cause i just can't find anyone locally to cut my panels also to drill my pcbs. So seems like the dremel might be a good alternative. Also can you use it to cut the PCBs down to size?

regards  :)

I read few sites, that they use the dremel to mod their com's casing. Just wondering you have any experience with that?

Cause i just can't find anyone locally to cut my panels also to drill my pcbs. So seems like the dremel might be a good alternative. Also can you use it to cut the PCBs down to size?

regards  :)

I have a problem: I purchased a Pre-sensibilized board. I made 3 copies of the master on glossy paper, put it above the board (which has a white paper on the copper side) and put a piece of glass on it. Then I turned on a 60W lamp about 15 centimetres far from the whole thing for 35 minutes. What happened? Nothing! the paper was not impressed by light! What is the error? I don't think there is a protective sheet above the board, because as I try to take out the white paper I see the copper clad below. Help please  :'(

I have a problem: I purchased a Pre-sensibilized board. I made 3 copies of the master on glossy paper, put it above the board (which has a white paper on the copper side) and put a piece of glass on it. Then I turned on a 60W lamp about 15 centimetres far from the whole thing for 35 minutes. What happened? Nothing! the paper was not impressed by light! What is the error? I don't think there is a protective sheet above the board, because as I try to take out the white paper I see the copper clad below. Help please  :'(

arumblack,

What do you mean by not being able to do a good one? What are the problems you face?

panel.gif

Just wondering is it possible to do something like this on a panel with the dremel? The black areas are to cut out. Black boxes-14mmx14mm Space inbetween 4mm.

Cheers :)

arumblack,

What do you mean by not being able to do a good one? What are the problems you face?

panel.gif

Just wondering is it possible to do something like this on a panel with the dremel? The black areas are to cut out. Black boxes-14mmx14mm Space inbetween 4mm.

Cheers :)

Yes I printed the master on transparency pardon...

Well I don't think I have to peel the paper because I made it and the result was that I had a copper board without photoresist in one hand and a piece of paper white above and black below.. maybe with a 60W solar lamp I have to expose for more time than 35 minutes