frontpanel quad sid 2HE

Twin-X

I played around with a 2u layout, but i thought it was tight. I have always been a fan of roomy layouts. I don't have my printer connected now, so i didn't check it real size. the only thing that llooks odd to me is the encoder by the lcd, it just looks wrong where it isand maybe the lcd could be adjusted too. maybe you are plannig to use a jog wheel there? I don't know, but i would try to line it up with the other encoders in the top row. that's just my opinions though.

I played around with a 2u layout, but i thought it was tight. I have always been a fan of roomy layouts. I don't have my printer connected now, so i didn't check it real size. the only thing that llooks odd to me is the encoder by the lcd, it just looks wrong where it isand maybe the lcd could be adjusted too. maybe you are plannig to use a jog wheel there? I don't know, but i would try to line it up with the other encoders in the top row. that's just my opinions though.