round tactile switches

Steven_C

does anyone know where I can get tactile switches similar to the ones on my LC clone? (see pics 3/4 way down on page www.ucapps.de/midibox_gallery.html I am called Steve C there!)

the problem with the ones I am already using (jaycar sp-0609 http://www1.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=SP0609&CATID=&keywords=0609&SPECIAL=&form=KEYWORD&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID=) is that they have a hole in the middle, presumably for attaching a cap or something. I want ones without such a hole!

Hey d2k,

interesting idea... I dunno if it is easier than drilling extra holes tho... The Led's would have to be quite close to transfer the coloured light efficiently.

were you inspired by Axel's first two LC's? I wonder what the feel would be like. Where did you get the feet from?

Bye, from Steve

How good are they sticking? Do you use additional glue?

Well, i think they are cool as is - they are bowl shaped (upside down bowl;p) so I thought if the panel hole was slightly smaller then the base of it - theyd sit flush without fear of popping out...

The Led's would have to be quite close to transfer the coloured light efficiently.

Tru say, u can angle the LED tho - besides, I think with some ultrabright jobs the diffusion shud work quite well ;p

were you inspired by Axel's first two LC's? I wonder what the feel would be like. Where did you get the feet from?

Inspired by axels' ye ;) I got the feet from Hammond: Part# 1421T5CL

Cheers

D

• 3 months later...