SEQ4 not sending CCs?

Hi everyone, maybe someone can help me out. I dug out my old SEQ4 and updated to 4.097 (LPC17). Now I noticed that CCs are not coming out of it when CC is assigned to a parameter layer of a note track. Also the Mixer is not sending any CC messages (none are recognized by a midi monitor). When I create a dedicated CC track it is working. I am at it for hours now and I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Any help appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I also use an LPC17. Maybe I can help you. My SEQv4 has been running fine for years (decades) with 12 midi outputs. I need more details on what you have configured in your app? Are all the other messages to your midi ports working (NOTE ON/OFF etc. and is it CC related only)? 

Which midi ports have you connected and how?

Edited by Rio

And if you go back to 4.096? Does it work then? Plug the SD card out and then in. Maybe the contacts for your setup on SD are just a bit morbid over the time, but the app would normally have informed you about this. And If 4.096 works, check out the changelog for the last version.

Edited by Rio