Panasonic motorfader

basta73

Can anyone elaborate on implementing motorfaders.  

I am specifically interested in the Panasonic # EVANMKP08B14, that some of you (like me) may have picked up from Allelectronics.  I grabbed these because they work on a 5v supply.  I was just interested in anyones opinion regarding these pots.  reviews, shortcomings, whatnots.

Anyone else's experience with any motorpots would be appreciated.

Can anyone elaborate on implementing motorfaders.  

I am specifically interested in the Panasonic # EVANMKP08B14, that some of you (like me) may have picked up from Allelectronics.  I grabbed these because they work on a 5v supply.  I was just interested in anyones opinion regarding these pots.  reviews, shortcomings, whatnots.

Anyone else's experience with any motorpots would be appreciated.

yeah tha panasonic motorfaders are working well

I havent finished my case yet so my testing has been a bit limited.

Initially they do not appear to be as smooth as I had hoped but i havent heard any 1 else complaining so it might just be me 8)

yeah tha panasonic motorfaders are working well

I havent finished my case yet so my testing has been a bit limited.

Initially they do not appear to be as smooth as I had hoped but i havent heard any 1 else complaining so it might just be me 8)

Yeah I did play around with the voltage and got them to run as smooth as I could; however they still tend to stutter/jump (it seems as if the power builds up then pushes the slider up/down in a hurry as if there is not enough torque in the motor to move at a steady speed. It is quite good; it just doesnt move as smoothly as the faders on the screen.

I spose it could be my power supply? (although I am fairly sure it meets the recommendations?!)

Like I said tho; some more testing is required once I get the case finished.

Then I can give you guys an accurate review  ;D

Yeah I did play around with the voltage and got them to run as smooth as I could; however they still tend to stutter/jump (it seems as if the power builds up then pushes the slider up/down in a hurry as if there is not enough torque in the motor to move at a steady speed. It is quite good; it just doesnt move as smoothly as the faders on the screen.

I spose it could be my power supply? (although I am fairly sure it meets the recommendations?!)

Like I said tho; some more testing is required once I get the case finished.

Then I can give you guys an accurate review  ;D