Pots ans Snap-Funktion

Guest tofu

??? May someone can answer me my question.

I would like to build a MB64 for my Nuendo. I am still testing with vmidibox64 and I do not know if I had understood the discription of normal/snap/relative Pots correctly.

Im using 16 Volume-Pots in Snap-Mode, Nuendo has different "banks" of VST-Mixing Channel (i.e. Vst 1-16, Vst 17-32, and so on). I have edited a Vmidibox-Sysex-File for my constellation. I am activating in Nuendo the VST-Channels 1-16 and moving the virtual volumefader in VMB64, then i change to VST-Channel 17-32 and move Fader 17 (which is the same virtual fader). So far so good - it seems to be okay. Then I go back to VST 1-16 and trying to move once again this virtual fader, it moves BUT it does not "wait" for the point when it should snap the value (volume in my case). It jumps directly to the value of the virtual pot when I use it. What am I doing wrong. Or does VMB64 do not support this feature yet.

May somebody help me.

Thanx Tofu

Tofu,

the virtual desk of vmb64 does not yet simulate the

differences between normal/snap/relative pot modes.

It is currently only supported for editing the sysex but has no effect on the virtual desk. ... in the current version...

I will add it on my to-do list   ;) !!!

Regards and a happy 2003 !!

Serge