Control Change

Pierrot

Hello Everybody !

I would like to know how I can change the control changed send by a controler ? I mean, I have 64 pots, and they  are divided in 4 goups of control change ( CC#93 : chorus ; CC#7: volume ; CC#74 cutoff ; CC# 91: reverb ). But I would like that each pot could  control one paramtere, beause , when I try to assign on pot to a partameter ( In traktor for example) , the 16 pots send the same control change, and then ...with my 64 pots, I just can control 4 parameters !!!  ???

So, How can I make each pot send it own Control Change ??

Thank a lot !!

Happy new year to everybody ! ;D

Pierrot

Hi Pierrot,

I'm not sure about this because i haven't made a MB64 yet, but it seems that the pots in the groups you were talking about are all configured as the same CC#??

If so, you can use one of Serge's editing tools (http://www.midibox.org/mios_tools/) to assign to each pot a different CC#.

Then try assigning a pot to a parameter in Traktor or whatever, this should work, or am i being stupid right now? (Sometimes very possible  :P  ;) )

cheers, marcel

Hey Pierrot,

Go to the MB64 Design page and download the mk_syx.zip file.

Unzip it and have a look at the midibox64.ini file. You can make your changes in it and then run make.bat

It will create a Midibox64.syx that you can send to your box.

(or you can do like marcel says and use the vmidibox)

By default, they are assigned to the CC's you show, but on a different midi channel.

Pot one sends reverb CC#91 on channel one, Pot two sends it on channel two. I would think traktor could tell the difference?

Justin