ALPS Distributor in Germany or Switzerland

squareroot

see with albs.com ,but they don't sell less than 100 pieces ,but if you ask them 100 parts of somethings ,and you need only one or two pieces of another parts ,they will give you them as samples.

if it's for pots or fader ,i think you will easily find other peoples who want the same ,in order to do collective order.I've bought 100 knobs and i as only need 60 ,i've found other people to take what i don't need  in the 3 next three days...!

Hi,

Don't know if this here helps:

I got the new CONRAD catalogue last week (the 'business' edition) and I saw that they have alps motorfaders now. They have a 10k and a 5k type (both linear) called RSAON11M9 and RS60N11M9.

They cost 19.79 Euro (10k) and 17.20 Euro (5k). If you take 10 or more you get 1 or 2 Euro off per piece.

I don't knof if it's a good price; probably not (as fas as I know Conrad  ;-) ).

Could someone tell me what's a good price, please?

The also have motorized pots now with 10k or 100k lin or log. (also one in 10k log stereo) The cheapest is 9.44 Euro.

regards, SexyBeast

I got the new CONRAD catalogue last week (the 'business' edition) and I saw that they have alps motorfaders now. They have a 10k and a 5k type (both linear) called RSAON11M9 and RS60N11M9.

They cost 19.79 Euro (10k) and 17.20 Euro (5k). If you take 10 or more you get 1 or 2 Euro off per piece.

I don't knof if it's a good price; probably not (as fas as I know Conrad  ;-) ).

... their prize is pretty competitive. But I think you get better ones from Albs when you take large quantities.

They also have motorized pots now with 10k or 100k lin or log. (also one in 10k log stereo) The cheapest is 9.44 Euro.

Those motorized pots are the slow type from ALPS... you don't want that. They're stated to have 12 sec./300°  :(

I bet, the quick ones which have 1sec./300° are unpayable  :P

O.k. regarding Thorstens statement I'll start an international bulk order for following faders in the next days (as soon as I receive the prices froms albs.de):

- RSAOK11V9 CP

- RSAON11M9

... I think nobody wants the 60mm fadertravel type !?!

I would need "distributors" for the different countries, since post packs to other countries is pretty expensive from Switzerland. So I would send "sub"-bulks to someone, which have to further distribute the faders (by national mail, which is much cheaper)

Greets, Roger