C64 case design

el-bee

Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this so I'll put it here; Maybe someone is interested using similar design when building a quad MBSID.. I won't go into specific construction details here since I'm planning to write a blog out of the whole project as soon as I have the time for it. Details/problems/etc of the whole project are logged but need to be given html-layout etc.

Anyway.. Put short my idea was to use TK's design but combine it with recycling as much of the existing C64 hardware as possible. I'm sure the main design concept(s) will become apparent when you check out the pics ;). Go here: http://www.kewlers.scene.org/bitchard/quadsid/.

Ta,

.Arto.

How did you do the lettering on the frontpanel?

They were handdrawn with paint pens.

Do you allow me to bring the pictures into the gallery, and to introduce your box in the MIDIbox of the Week section? :)

Yeah sure, although I'll propably try to get some better shots a bit later (some of the current ones are a bit blurry since I took them in a hurry).

.Arto.

• 2 weeks later...