futuristic?

moxi

so, the upcoming project : an audio mixer based on VCAs drived by mios ,and relais for the routing .

...with a PCB with 3 VCAs ,you can do one channel ,mono ,with two aux ,and it cost about 40euros ...any comments?

You might want to run a search of this board regarding using MIOS to control a mixer... This topic has been broached before, many moons ago.

It probably works out cheaper to buy it commercially (Think Behringer DDX3216) , but you can't customise it so much that way....

Anyway it's a very ambitious and interesting idea, I say go for it :)

hi ,

as for all diy project ,you can find cheaper solution build by berhinger ,or on the second hand market ,you're right!

so ,it's just to build something personal.. and the other advantages of such a thing is to build only one box that can do all you need ,for exemple ,with some relay ,the VCAs can serve to mix your audio source or be used in your analog synth config ,and the faders cancontrol the VCAs ,or serve to control other thing (with re-routing in mios) ...and i think that the audio in the MIDIbox project must be developped ...

i've got this ideas cause i'm building an analog filter in witch i will add a midibox for a complete midification, and the VCAs tech is not too complicate and easy to implemente ..

• 6 months later...