Help me please, midibox 64 dont work

midiman

Hi, excuseme my english is very bad, (im Spanish)

I have mounted CORE and a plate AIN, I have programmed the PIC with the Firmware of the 64 MIDIBOX V2.3 with the JDM.  I ignite but it does not do anything, not send any midi message.  The voltages are correct and the PIC does not give programming problems.  I do not even have a LCD but I believe that nothing goes.  Some aid?

???

Regards.

Another problem.  I have loaded the program finally in the PIC. Now appears a new problem of nascent. 

Once I ignite CORE begins to send to random messages midi.

I have connected single one pot and I have taken to ground the rest of pins of J5. Now when single igniting I see the message of starting of the MIDIBOX, but when I touch a pot begin to go off the messages and they do not stop. 

At the moment the configuration is the following one:

CORE

AIN (not connected)

Whom I need.

Excuseme but when not speaking ingles costs much to find answers to me much in the Forum.  Thanks for its interest.

???

I have leido all the forum and I have seen wur my problem happens to him to much people.

The problem is that when I am called on pot beginning to receive random messages midi.

I have modified the MIOS to prove with single pot. I have put pins of J5 that nonuse to ground.  and it follows equal.

It is necessary to ground other pin?

Excuseme my english.

Thank

:'(

Hi midiman

Triple check the wirings, I connected in a wrong manner the pots and I experienced the same problem, if the wirings are ok you should check the infos on ucapps which are very precious, I know it is a little hard to understand them if your english is not good, but if it weren't for the troubleshooting guides I would be buying expensive midi controllers now :D

Thank SounDuke for you help. I continue proving.

Moebius, I have enough experience in assemblies, previously make the EDRUM without any problem.  But I think that my problem is my inglis, I read all post and every day I learn something, yesterday to discover that i must have connected the board DINX and I have not even connected it, I believe that that is the problem.  In any case thanks for the shown interest.