what can LC emulation handle?

basta73

Unfortunately not --- because the LC emulation is limited by the host software, and if it doesn't support more encoders or joysticks, there is no chance to add them to the HUI. The only mod you can make is to replace the motorfaders by encoders (thats the cheaper variant)

However, on the other hand I'm very satisfied with the new possibilites and don't think that more encoders are really required. Here an example:

This is the common view. Panorama is controlled by the encoders, volume by the motorfaders.

snapshot1.jpg

Now I push the "Assignment: Track button" and get a assign menu

snapshot2.jpg

I push the V-Pot #8 button to enter the setup values which are now under control of the encoders.

snapshot3.jpg

Another example: I push the "Assignment: Instruments" button and get an oversight over my VSTi's

snapshot4.jpg

I push V-Pot button #6 and can control the VSTi parameters with the encoders...

snapshot5.jpg

The handling is very fast - just two clicks to select a bank of parameters :) And with the "Bank +/-" button I'm able to scroll through the track-groups (8 entries per group)

Note: the screen output is send by the host application and therefore is not under my control. I only interpret the incoming data streams and print them out...

Best Regards, Thorsten.