Idea for difficult to get parts!!!

Steven_C

Maybe we could have a different thread for swapping parts that we can't get easily in our local area....

e.g. I would consider making PCB's for people if they could send me a motorfader or two!! or I could post crystals or BC337's for smaller parts!

btw I don't have a credit card and I find it hard to order without one!

what do people think?

btw, Thorsten, I'll make pcb's for you for free 'cos you da man!

Hi Steven,

thanks for your nice offer, but I've already the possibility for getting free PCBs from Mike (the guy who sells the premade MBHP boards) as reciprocation for my permission - w/o his help, I would still solder all my circuits on vectorboards. ;-)

You are right, sometimes it's really difficult to get the special parts like motorfaders. So my suggestion: try it with centralised buying, this will also save some money.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Guest jkerman

Where are you located?  I'd really like to find someway to purchace PCB's via credit card, or paypal.   I'm not familiar enough with international wire transfer to really be comfortable with it.

I know a good place to get motorfaders here in the US, and premade PCB's would be nice! so e-mail me anyways!  jkerman@jvlnet.com

LO, wow that's so cheap!

Jkerman, I may not be able to drill the holes, unless I can borrow a dremel or similar drill (I drilled over 600 holes with a pistol drill and I'm never going to do that again! .....RSI holding clumsy drill!)

if u r still interested, loonatron@yahoo.com