AINX - Platine with SID

Rio

I want to use some "potentiometer" (Drehregler) for my SID (Cutoff, LFO etc). Can I use the AINX Platine for this? Or does the SID_1.7 Apllication don't understand this signals?

1. How does other people connected their "Potentiometer" with the SID, like the device at: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid.html?

2. How can i use the few "potentiometer" to have control over all 4 SIDs (multi SID solution)?

You can connect potentiometers through an AIN module, but I don't know if anyone has done it or written an application for it. If you only need a couple of pots (max seven or was it eight), you can connect them straight to the pins of the AIN connector on your Core. Then you must change the MBSID app to suit your needs.

I use a joystick for filter cut/res, as do some others. I was able to do it by implementing a code by Twin-X (if I remember correctly, maybe it was his and TK's co-work), I'm no coder myself. You will find information on the forum by searching for "joystick" and "filter". Good luck!  :)

Detented and Undetented Rotary encoders with 16..32 pulses per rotation are ok. I would suggest to buy them from voti.nl (search for M-SW-ROT), you won't find encoders for the same low price in Germany, so - it's worth to pay the shipping costs, and Wolder normaly delivers within 1..2 days

Best Regards, Thorsten.

i 've tried to buy the 15x M-SW-ROT at voti.nl, but don't know how?

PS: Ich habe die Stückzahl in den Warenkorb gelegt. Wenn ich bezahlen will (unter payment) wird nach einer VAT-Nummer gefragt und ich komm irgendwie dort nicht weiter.