Midibox for ableton live

Lide

so when i change the debounce counter value it won´t be overwritten from the new syx upload?

Look at the MB Sysexloader (http://www.ucapps.de/howto_tools_syxloader_18f.html). If you choose as filetype MB64EPatch, only the patch will be overwritten and not the program memory.

But I would prefer the Bankstick solution. It's really cool if you can switch several configurations via the LCD menue.

yes.  ;D  8)

last weekend i did a jam session with my friend. The performance with this midibox is fine.

Here is an additional picture of the inside of my midibox:

MB_LIVE_inner.jpg

Indeed there are more cables i expected. But i just managed it that there is no wasted space inside  ;)

Greettz, LIDE

• 2 weeks later...

I did the case-design my own. The frontpanel (where the knobs/faders/buttons are mounted) and the backpanel (where the pcbs are mounted) i designed with frontplattendesigner and ordered from schaeffer-ag.

The sidepanels are milled out of standard alumina-profiles such as sold by maytec or bosch rexroth.

The panels are mounted together with brackets i made myself (simply alumina plates which are bent). You can see them mounted to the side-panel in the picture above.

This work is well done with a AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop, which I use at work for constructions.  8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...