[SOLD]wanted: SID chip - will trade it for a c64 psu..

Wisefire

Guest analouge

Hey!

What kind of SID are you looking for? Old or new version?

It's been a long time since I opened my box where my SID is laying around, but I think I've got:

2 new type SIDs

1 old type SID

I decided not to build the MBSID, because I use ReFX SID VSTi plugin now, and it's good enough for my use. Probably not comparable sound-like to the original stuff... but I'm really too lazy to do it right now, so I'm getting rid of the SIDs  :'(

I have been taking REALLY good care of my three little babies since I got them. First I packed them in antistatic material. Then I packed them into the package that my PICs came with. So it should be good enough...

The thing is that I never got to test the SIDs. The people I got them from told me that they worked fine in they're commodores... but you never know...

So I can ship my SIDs over, then you test them, and if they work, you can send me whatever we agree to trade. I'm not looking for selling them, I have no idea what they are worth, but I guess if they are in working condition they're worth something right...

So here's the thing. I really don't need a C64 PSU. I've already got two of them :P. So I am much more interested in trading it for something else :) like:

Buttons - the type that feels soft

Fader knobs

Encoder/pot knobs

"Modulation wheel" knob (not a usual midibox part, but it suits a custom project I've got going on.

Faders

Pots

Encoders

Also VERY interesting is clear lense bright blue LEDs. The ones that are colorless when off, and bright blue when on. (doesn't need to be that bright either... only it's clear when off and blue when on :)

Let me know if you're interested Wisefire, or anyone else... ;).

My location is Norway in case someone wondered.

PS: And no! Norway is NOT the capital of Sweeden :P. I've heard some Americans say that - but it's not true. :P It's the country in between sweeden and UK, with the great nature, the fjords, the oil, the suck-ass government, the land that is the best one to live in according to UN etc... i don't agree... :). :P ;D hehe.

Have fun!

Ingebret

hi synt-o-mania,

im kind of looking for the old types.. but as my current chips are new types.. staying true to my current voltages is an option as well.. so both versions will do..

what I have instead of a c64 PSU is the following:

faders.jpg

simple 100k ohm exponential faders.. 14 of them..

and:

faderknobs.jpg

the buttons to go with it.. well 13 buttons.. maybe ill find the last one as well..

they where of a diy mixer project which i didnt finish.. so they are "new", unsoldered and unused..

if you are interested.... or anyone else.. just reply..

Guest analouge

Hey Wisefire!

I am VERY interested! :)

Just e-mail me when you're ready to trade them, and I'll send you the SIDs, and I just discovered, that is if you're interested, that I've got 3 or 4 extra PIC18F452 that I can put in the package as well.

just let me know. I would gladly trade away my SIDs and PICs for those faders ;)

<I edited away my e-mail adress from here:) If you (Wisefire) should need it more for some reason just PM me :)>

Have fun!

thank you moebius,

didnt have any doubt that it wouldnt..

but what now.. do i need to re use this topic?

Heya WF!

I wish the forum would let us use tags on the subject line, so you could change the topic to Re: wanted: SID chip - will trade it for a c64 psu.. or something of the like for completed deals.

We do need to figure out how to indicate that the stuff is no longer available, something instantly understood by everyone reading the topic so we don't continue to get messages about something traded off long ago.

Best!

SmashTV

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest analouge

It's been a long time since this deal was closed, and I finally got my faders in my postbox!

Very nice! +karma for wisefire for good deal!

Have fun!

Ingebret