Core isn't receiving data from MIOS Studio

dcreatorx

hi!

do you use mac or pc?

what´s your midi-interface?

you get midi-message every two seconds from core?( so bootloader should be fine and midi-out, too)

have you´ve done the troubleshooting?

I´m not able to upload mios with my i-book, ... for months... others with ideas?

hmm... sorry :-\

pwx

I didn't know that with the new CORE modules provided by our main distributors ( Smash ) and ( MIke) you've to put the jumpers in to the programming conector. I thought that it was an old CORE config. I miss that ! Sorry for not reading the MIDI troubleshooting. Thorsen did it to avoid this kind of posts in the forum. So people, if you're looking this post, remember the MIDI troubleshooting info page! Thank you two for answer !  ;)

I didn't know that with the new CORE modules provided by our main distributors ( Smash ) and ( MIke) you've to put the jumpers in to the programming conector. I thought that it was an old CORE config.

Just to be clear, it is an old config. I eliminated the programming connector (was J3?) from my boards a long time ago.....No jumpers needed since the connector is not there.....  ;)

I have no idea if the same is true for Mike's boards.

Best!

Smash

But now I want to know how to erase or quit or update the data you upload to a pic. Can you show me where's the information... I just can't find it after spending the whole evening ! Thanks

Just upload the new data. E.g. for updating MIOS to the next version, just upload the new MIOS with MIOS studio.

Same thing with applications.

Raphael