New PCBs - How they coming along?

Slorrin

I hate to be a nag, but just curious what the status is on those new PCBs for the core and SID modules?  I just got my SID 6581 and finished some other electronics projects (after getting a fat book from the library and learning what i had dared not learn before)... so i'm sort of anxious..

i even have a C64 power supply.

Hi S

The SID board is testing now, the CORE and others are close to final, but I still have to wait out the Chinese holiday (fab is closed) and usual turnaround time before I will have them in hand.  So hopefully that just means a couple of weeks.

Testing the SID has been delayed, Everything works fine except for my only SID chip.  :( 

I had planned to have these shipping already without the sold out period I'm in now....I pulled the remaing stock to re-ship all of my Dec 20th global shipments, since almost all of those have not made it to thier destinations.

(If you are one of these guys, thanks for your patience, look for an email from me later today with refund/replacement options.)

Best Regards

Smash