SID Kit Availability

submergency

Also which LCD's can I use for this project? Mouser part numbers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Because it's Smash's job to source all of your parts for you, right? He sits at home waiting for requests from people who don't bother learning to read, just so he can answer all their questions for them. For free, too!

Just out of curiosity, what part of 'Do It Yourself' is confusing? Perhaps you'd like Smash to build and test your SID for you as well?

You can start reading all about your SID here: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid.html. Once you've finished that you can go here: http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp_lcd.html to get information about which LCDs work with the SID, although there are others that work that aren't on the list.

Once you've read all that information, read it again. Then perhaps read it again. Once you've finished that see if you still have any more questions.

/Yes, I'm a curmudgeon. That doesn't make my points any less valid

-drin

How long is the wait when ordering both the Core with programmed PIC and SID module?

Impossible for me to answer, the best I can say is after the 30 or so orders in front of yours are packed and shipped.  It's not an availibility issue, it's a time issue.  I have a three year old, a rapidly expanding production company, two old cars to keep on the road, a yard to mow, and an average of 100 messages a day to respond to.....That's what makes it so hard to answer that question.....  :-\

Also which LCD's can I use for this project? Mouser part numbers would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'll defer to the other comments about this one, which I agree with......But considering some of those messages for me each day are people demanding to know what LCD to buy, I'll soon be answering with some 2x20's in my shop.....And to answer the question of when on those, know that they are here already, tested, working, etc. but also know that there are 19 more things on my to do list before that.....In other words they will be available the day I put them on the order page.  ;)

Best

Smash