[S] I am selling 8580 SID chips, new old stock, US$15 each

Wilba

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few more to sell now, and I am still waiting for offe and DrBunsen to reply to messages, and now I can sell two to downix if he wants them.

I have 13 left to sell.

Current orders (still unconfirmed, unpaid):

offe: 2

DrBunsen: 2

analogbrotha: 1 or 2

downix: 2

Analog-X: 4

Due to recently losing one package of two SIDs in the mail, I will now offer postal insurance where available, which I think is about AU$7.50 per parcel. If you do not choose to pay the extra for postal insurance, I cannot refund and certainly can't replace any SIDs lost in the mail. I am not a business able to cover the occasional loss of things in the post.

I am also giving fair warning to people with current orders: you must reply to your personal messages promptly or your order is cancelled and I offer the SIDs to others.

I've been waiting over a week for offe to get back to me, and still no reply from downix.

Sorry guys, I'm not waiting anymore.

Current orders:

DrBunsen: 1

analogbrotha: 1

Analog-X: 4

Wild_Weasel: 2

th.bass: 5

th.bass: I can only sell you 5 of the new-old stock chips, I do have another two 8580 chips but they cost me about AU$30 each (salvaged from C64s) and I'm not selling them for a loss. If you really want 7 then I can sell you those two as well for AU$30 each, as I don't really need them anymore.

OK, everyone PM me with:

* email address (for PayPal)

* postal address (inc. real name)

* whether you want to pay postal insurance or not (extra AU$7.50)

Due to recently losing one package of two SIDs in the mail, I will now offer postal insurance where available, which I think is about AU$7.50 per parcel. If you do not choose to pay the extra for postal insurance, I cannot refund and certainly can't replace any SIDs lost in the mail. I am not a business able to cover the occasional loss of things in the post.

That said, I leave postal insurance optional but highly recommended.

I would feel bad if I had your money and you didn't have your SIDs.

There are no more to sell, I will send out PayPal invoices after I get everyone's details and post them all on Monday morning. I will also test all the SIDs again, to be sure  ;D

• 2 weeks later...