cc values when pushing a button

chriss

Hi,

maybe someone familiar with the MBSID code can give me a hint where to change the values for the CC when pushing the LFO waveform button or the OSC waveform button or the filter Mode button.

My plan is to adapt the MBSID CS for a Filter in Ableton Live (At least i want to try it).

I know that i can use a midifilter which changes the values (like MidiOX) but i want to learn something about Button routines.

thanks

chriss

Do you mean the values it sends from the MBSID MIDI Out when you push those buttons? Or the remote control inputs?

Going strictly by looking at the filenames, I'm betting you want cs_menu_cc_table.inc :)

Sorry mate, it's late, I've been coding all day, and my brain is mush, I could be miles off ;)

Do you mean the values it sends from the MBSID MIDI Out when you push those buttons?

exactly that is what i mean.

cs_menu_cc_table.inc

i already looked there, but for me it seems that this takes care of names which are printed on the screen.

any other idea?

thanks for the help

chriss

Changing the CC value there means, that you would also have to adapt the assignment in the SysEx table...

I think it's easier just to send an additional CC from the appr. button handler in cs_menu_buttons.inc

Best Regards, Thorsten.