MIDIbox SEQ V3 Teaser

TK.

Dude, awesome. Awesome Awesome Awesome. Awesome. Did I mention awesome? ;) I did? Awesome.

"progression parameters", which allow a track to jump forth and back in given intervals

Hehehe you nicked that idea from the vX ;) And you're gonna beat me to it! And now you tease me about it! Argh!!  :P  ;D

I won't join the masses of people asking "when? when? when?" but I will suggest to those people that maybe a click or two on that paypal link up there might give you more resources to finish it sooner ;)

Thank you :)

Currently I'm mainly busy with testing all the new functions, which mostly results into programming "unplanned" new features (every session leads to new inspirations). But I guess that I will go for a release in about 2 months. However, before the public release, interested guys can already receive a snapshot .zip of the current development, so long they promise, that they won't report bugs or missing stuff that I already know ;-)

Matteo: yes, only the PIC needs to be replaced, and at least one reduced MBHP_IIC_MIDI has to be added (MIDI Out only, the simple circuit). It's possible to route the tracks to different IIC modules, so it might make sense to build two or three of them. I will integrate a second MIDI Out into my own MBSEQ very soon, because this allows me to use different instruments without adjusting the MIDI channels all the time I'm trying different combinations. The "internal" (EUSART based) MIDI Out is available as fifth MIDI Out, but it only works without failures so long the sequencer doesn't receive MIDI data.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thank you :)

Don't thank us, we're just drooling spectators heheheh

It's possible to route the tracks to different IIC modules, so it might make sense to build two or three of them.

So badass. Your plot for world domination is almost complete TK  ;)

LFO: this will be a feature of stryd_one's sequencer, no?

Yeh, when I finally get it finished  :P

Alternatively it will be possible to record CC sweeps anyhow (live recording is already in the whishlist)

Sweeeet.  :D I am SO pumped TK, this thing just gets better and better.

• 1 year later...

Hmm, bumping an old thread here.

Anyways, TK i was wondering if you could tell me what Synths you used in that video?

Especially the first Synth, it sounds like FM synthesis (midibox FM maybe?), but i could be wrong.

Cheers!

P.S. Dude, if  you have any sort of artist profile id love to see it.  ;)

Although you seem the more modest type!

Ok, in this video I used a MicroQ at the beginning. So far I remember, it was a simple saw sound with some filtering and reverb Fx.

I just added some additional infos to the video (e.g. what synth is playing at which time)

Best Regards, Thorsten.