SEQ V2.4 Vintage

lemonhorse

hi,

i'm a very happy midibox seq user - but since i made a update to V2.4 (excellent new options ! :) ) i got a jitter-problem (i guess) - because sometimes the tracks (1-4) toggle on their own initiative.

is there  a way to make a "jitter adjustment"? [Midibox SEQ V2.4 | Mios 1.8 | Vintage (64 pots)]

i found nothing - perhaps i'm blind  8)

is there a relevant entry in main.asm? - or in the setup File for MIDIbox SEQ Vintage? - or somewhere else?

greetings,

lemonhorse

hi stryd_one,

thanks - it's good to be back ;)

SEQ 2.4b? - no, just SEQ 2.4

hhmmm - maybe i should update to Mios V1.9 and SEQ 2.4b.

but i have no problems so far - thought there was a "jitter adjustment" in old seq versions - but i never had to change the value (in this time there was no jitter problem). but now i don't know if my memory served me right  :-\

I made the mios update from V1.8 to 1.9 [bootloader V1.2 and MIOS V1.9b Update Package].

I edited the setup File for MIDIbox SEQ Vintage V2.4b with MPLAB for my needs - i just changed the

address of the BankStick which stores the songs to 1 and disabled the MIDI activity monitor.

then i made the update from SEQ V2.4 to SEQ V2.4b (setup_mbseq_vintage.hex) via midi (mios studio).

is there anyone who use a SEQ V2.4b VINTAGE? - i got a basic problems:

* strange pot behavior: it's not possible to adjust a single note/value of a track. every single pot adjustment do change a lot of notes or values - the track changes and the position do also change. in my view a kind of chaotic acting. no chance to work with the mb seq this way.

* but i got no jitter anymore!  ;)

any ideas? - for now i go back to V2.4

hi tk!  :)

you see - i'm still obsessed by your projects (i remember the beginning: the midibox8, mb16, mb64, mb64 seq v1, sid x1 , sidx4 with cs - now i'm planning to tinker the mb fm) - your projects are a perfect way to have fun - and learn by doing!

if you need a mb seq vintage firmware tester...

;)

greetings,

lemonhorse

It does sound like it might be an application bug... TK I would be happy to try and figure this out if you like, but I should ask if you would suggest any particular areas that I should look into? Or maybe I should leave it to the master ;)