LC-Ledrings with 15+1

Pearl

Is it possible to use the LED-Rings with 15+1 instead of the normal 11+1 solution?

I think, I have to modify the maps in lc_ledrings.inc but I dont't know exactly how or where to modify the "link" to the last LED.

Code in lc_ledrings.inc ??:

;; move table entry (TABLAT) to [iNDF0], don't increment here

movf      TABLAT, W

IFSET      MIOS_PARAMETER1, 6, iorlw 0x08      ; set 12th (center) LED if bit 6 of received CC value is set

movwf      INDF1

Thanx Pearl

You could change

IFSET MIOS_PARAMETER1, 6, iorlw 0x08 ; set 12th (center) LED if bit 6 of received CC value is set

to

IFSET MIOS_PARAMETER1, 6, iorlw 0x80 ; set 16th (center) LED if bit 6 of received CC value is set

but note that Logic/Cubase sends 12 different patterns only, therefore more than 11 LEDs doesn't really makes sense in a LC emulation.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi ...

I thought about switching Houston <-> LC  but that doesn't work, because Cubase only supports one Houston in its setup and I want to use 16 MF.

But, where is the difference between

IFSET MIOS_PARAMETER1, 6, iorlw 0x08 ; set 12th (center) LED if bit 6 of received CC value is set

and

IFSET MIOS_PARAMETER1, 6, iorlw 0x80 ; set 16th (center) LED if bit 6 of received CC value is set

I thought after ";" are only remarks ??

Bye  Pearl

Hi Pearl,

ok, with the houston emulation it makes sense, as it controls the LED rings directly.

The difference of the two code lines is not only the comment, but also the value which will be "or"ed to the LED pattern: 0x08 for the 12th LED, 0x80 for the 16th LED

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 2 years later...