Any C Sequencer examples?

sneakthief

i just noticed something odd: when i load songs 5 or 8, the song title sometimes flickers (0x00 + 3...13) and then suddenly a random character ends up in a blank space (0x00 + 14) - but only on my core v2, and not my core v3. it's not a show-stopper though, just odd.

i reflashed the pic with mios 1.9d but it still does that. i wonder if it's time to replace the pic?

here are a couple of possible explanations: it used to be my clockbox and has been through many gigs and airport x-rays over the last 2 years :) i also reflashed it hundreds of times (yes, that's well below the MTBF)

i've got a couple of 4620's on hand but i would need to make an ltc to deal with the eusart bug. maybe next week!

everything works perfectly except for the occasional flickering of the song name when songs 5 or 8 are loaded. it's as if the string is being shifted over one whole character to the right, then back in it's normal place.

it has no effect on midi... i bet it's the pic. i'll check next week.

well it looks like it's the display that's acting funny. occam's razor, i guess. all the solder joints are fine.

it's a shame because those OLED's weren't cheap. at least it only happens in only a couple of situations.

the work-around was simple - slightly change the song names and then the flickering stopped; must bad memory on the controller.

The sequencer worked perfectly last weekend!

However,I made the mistake of loading a new soundcard driver for my ESI Juli@ and I had a couple of glitches during audio playback. Should have known better than to perform without thoroughly testing a new driver.

Lindsay-J's angelic vocals:

asmt2007-1.JPG

The Sneaky-Sequencer on the left of my live pc:

asmt2007-2.JPG

Both hands busy:

asmt2007-3.JPG

Micromodular vocoder madness:

asmt2007-4.JPG