User Projects added to ucapps.de navigation bar

TK.

In order to highlight, that there are more MIOS based projects to explore than the ones hosted at ucapps.de, I added following projects to the navigation bar:

AC Sensorizer and MIDIbox SpeakJet made by Audiocommander

MIDIbox KB made by Bill

Traktorizer made by MTE

Selektor II made by Wild Weasel

MIDIbox UC (project made in University of Ilmenau)

There are some additional "Work in Progress" projects in the Wiki, which I will add once a firmware has been published, and the documentation has reached a state which allows to reconstruct the hardware (please inform me)

I removed some old PIC16F based projects from the navigation bar, as they are expired and cannot be supported in future anymore. Just only for the floorboard no MIOS based replacement is available so far - here I would like to see a similar (and especially much more flexible) solution made by a user.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

hey, that's cool :)

I have the impression that the number of user projects has grown dramatically in the last time ?!

I like that very much. These links are a great idea!

btw I'm working very hard to get a stable second version of the speakjet up. Rio developed a keyboard add-on and worked on the synth module while I added a cool distance sensor matrix. Guess this will be a very promising project...

Afterwards I'll focus on a Sensorizer update again with a bunch of new features... nearly ready, too 8)

(and just a sidenote: the speakjet link is wrong, should be http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=midibox_speakjet )

Cheers!

Michael